The Two Rivers Institute School Improvement Network is focused on holistic and sustainable school improvement practices and does not seek to provide schools with a ‘mocksted’ or similar.
Our School Improvement Support Package
An overview of our standard School Improvement Network support package is set out below. However, we are very happy to discuss a bespoke support package to suit your school’s needs and requirements:
- Review of and feedback on the school’s suite of standard school improvement documentation.
- One day Autumn Term Review focused on agreed aspects of ‘Governance and Leadership’ and ‘Educational Provision’.
- By way of follow up to the Autumn Term Review Day: A session of bespoke consultation/follow up on an identified aspect of ‘Governance and Leadership’ and a session of bespoke consultation/follow up on an identified aspect of ‘Educational Provision’.
- Participation in the Spring Term Peer Reviews Programme: A peer review of your school focused on a self-identified aspect of your self-evaluation/improvement plan and participation in the peer reviews of three partner schools.
- Summer Term leadership conference.
- Ten free places on TRI courses, conferences or webinars during AY2223.