Terms and conditions of event bookings
- All events are advertised by Two Rivers Institute via the Two Rivers Institute CPD platform (www.TwoRiversInstituteCPD.com)
- Bookings for events are strictly on a first come first served basis.
- Events close 5 working days before the event date. This is to enable the organiser to confirm final numbers to venues, to ensure that printed resources are available for all delegates and to ensure that catering numbers and requirements are available at the venue. Numbers are limited in all cases to ensure an effective training event and also to meet with the fire regulations of our choice of venue.
- Please do not attend events unless you have received a confirmation email confirming your booking. Attendees who attend without a booking may be turned away.
Payment (if applicable)
- Please ensure that you have the permission of your budget holder to attend. You will be required to provide a purchase order number (PO) prior to attendance at the event.
- Events are priced as shown in the event details.
- Please be advised that it is the responsibility of the delegate to sign into events on the day as evidence of attendance.
- Please note that events will start promptly at the published time.
- Refreshments will generally be available 10 minutes prior to the start time.
- It is the responsibility of the delegate to find appropriate parking at the event venue. Venue parking arrangements and availability do vary. You will be sent joining instructions including parking information and travel options prior to the event.
- Joining instructions will be sent out, by email, direct to delegates approximately 10 days before the date of the event.
- Participants agree to carry out pre-assigned tasks necessary for the successful completion of the training.
- Evaluation is an essential part of event attendance, which participants agree to complete as part of the event. This allows us to quality assure our training events, to meet event objectives and ensure our venue choices are of suitable quality.
Cancellation and non-attendance
- If you fail to attend an event, your setting will be charged for the event. If you are unable to attend, please either cancel your place (see cancellation conditions) or send a substitute delegate from the same setting.
- Where a cancellation is received within 10 working days of the event and no substitute delegate will attend, the full cost of the event will still be payable.
- In order to avoid a cancellation fee, your establishment may nominate a substitute member of staff to attend in your place. Please advise the Two Rivers Institute Business Support & Development Officer in advance, if possible, so that the register can be updated.
- Two Rivers Institute reserves the right to cancel an event if the number of booked places does not reach the viable minimum number. In this case the delegate will be sent an email advising them of the cancellation. The delegate information will be added to a waiting list to be invited on the next scheduled course.
- Two Rivers Institute reserves the right to cancel a course at short notice should events beyond our control make this unavoidable. If this should occur, participants will be offered a place on our next available scheduled course, or alternative dates where it is a client-specific course.